[MPlayer-users] Create a driver or plug-in for a playback device

Jorge Vegas jvegas at bluefish444europe.com
Thu Apr 15 15:50:42 CEST 2010

Hi mplayer team,

I am working at bluefish444europe, a company that works with Video Broadcasting
boards and we develop an SDK in Linux to manage the boards we sell.

I was wondering how could I develop a driver/plug-in to use on of the bluefish
cards to play the footage that is selected in mplayer. I would like to do
something similar to what Matrox is doing. Is there any way you can inform and
send some doc where I can read how to develop a driver/plug-in.

Thanks for your help.

Best Regards,
Jorge Vegas