[MPlayer-users] Modify mplayer source to not exit at end of file

James Board jpboard2 at yahoo.com
Tue Aug 17 00:27:44 CEST 2010

When I reach the end of a file by seeking forward past the end of the file, mplayer exits, or when using a playlist, it moves to the next file.  Can I somehow tell mplayer to not exit at the end of the file?  Maybe refuse to seek forward if it would go past the end?  I don't think this is possible considering the options in the man page, but would it be fairly easy to implement if I modify the source code?  Where in the source code should I look?