[MPlayer-users] faad2

Rolf Ernst rolf.ernst at silverlightning.org
Mon Feb 1 06:05:16 CET 2010

Really two questions:

Do I need to compile the faad2 libraries separately to get aac en/decoding
support from mplayer?

If so, I just can't get over an error message compiling faad2 (2.7):

c:\msys\mingw\bin\../lib/gcc/mingw32/4.2.1-sjlj/../../../../include/sys/types.h:41:
error:
two or more data types in declaration specifiers

Could only google another report of this problem under Cygwin but no
solution. I'll take it to hydrogen if I need to separately compile,
otherwise I guess I don't really care ...

/re