[MPlayer-users] .mkv files after using mkvpropedit not able to play...

Uoti Urpala uoti.urpala at pp1.inet.fi
Sun Feb 14 22:45:44 CET 2010

On Sun, 2010-02-14 at 21:13 +0100, Andreas Allacher wrote:
> Can't you ask those with access to the svn to include those changes in it?

I do still have write access to the svn repo myself. However I basically
gave up trying to do new development in svn.

> After all, if I go to the main page I won't even find your repository, so most won't find the changes you made at all.

I haven't tried to get general publicity for it yet. However there are a
significant number of users already. For example there seem to be at
least unofficial packages for most major Linux distributions.

> Furthermore, did Reimar really leave the project. He still seems to answer to many mailing list questions but even so I guess someone would take over the SVN trunk.

No, he is still working on svn. Where did you get that idea? I don't
think anyone said otherwise in this thread? On the contrary he's about
the only developer who still _does_ do any significant development on
the svn tree.