[MPlayer-users] .mkv files after using mkvpropedit not able to play...

Andreas Allacher ghost_zero5 at gmx.at
Sun Feb 14 21:13:26 CET 2010

Can't you ask those with access to the svn to include those changes in it?
After all, if I go to the main page I won't even find your repository, so most won't find the changes you made at all.

Furthermore, did Reimar really leave the project. He still seems to answer to many mailing list questions but even so I guess someone would take over the SVN trunk.

jetzt kostenlos herunterladen! http://portal.gmx.net/de/go/atbrowser