[MPlayer-users] [TEST-REQUEST] gnome

Oliver Seitz info at vtnd.de
Thu Feb 4 11:24:05 CET 2010

>> Yes, after touching the window in any way the bars get black, only
>> when just popped up the bars are transparent. I've seen it today on
>> Xubuntu 8.04 (VIA CN700) and on Ubuntu 9.10 (Intel 945GSE)
>
> In that case it hopefully is fixed now (not sure though).

Sorry, it is not, but I've just checked without the "WM-placing patch",
would that be needed?

Besides, I agree that increasing flexibility without introducing new
command line options is a good thing. Thus I would prefer regularly using
"-geometry 50%:50%" from having another option like "-wm-placing-window".
I would vote for the default to be to let the window manager place the
window, although I see no need for myself in it.

Greets,
Kiste