[MPlayer-users] 1st that, now this... come on

Oliver Seitz info at vtnd.de
Thu Feb 4 20:35:14 CET 2010

Am 04.02.2010, 20:24 Uhr, schrieb Reimar Döffinger
<Reimar.Doeffinger at gmx.de>:

> On Thu, Feb 04, 2010 at 04:31:05PM +0100, Oliver Seitz wrote:
>> I must admit when I'm forced to use windows, I'm using VLC, as it is
>>
>> 1. a pain in the ass to use the command line on windows, and it is
>> 2. a pain in the ass to use MPlayer by mouse only.
>
> Just for your info that's what e.g. SMPlayer is supposed to fix...

Thanks, leaves the problem that I'm glad I'm not to familiar with windows,
and the bugfixes for MPlayer (often within hours after being reported...)
would make me wish to compile it myself... And I simply don't want to do
that on windows.

>> I do really expect users of certain operating systems to recompile, yes.
>
> Regardless of what is expected, it hardly makes sense to _not_ tell users
> how to help fixing problems.

That is very true.

Greets,
Kiste