[MPlayer-users] TrueHD

Rolf Ernst rolf.ernst at silverlightning.org
Mon Jan 25 02:07:38 CET 2010

On Sun, Jan 24, 2010 at 4:04 PM, Rolf Ernst
<rolf.ernst at silverlightning.org>wrote:

>  Reimar Döffinger wrote:
>
> On Sun, Jan 24, 2010 at 03:48:29PM -0600, Rolf Ernst wrote:
>

>  libavformat/libavformat.a .... undefined reference to 'usleep'.
>
> Maybe I'll wait until later. Seems like you are still busy checking in and
> out ...
>

>  I think you'll have to update your MinGW installation, I think mingw-runtime
> 3.15 is what's required
>

>  Will do, although I compiled two days ago ...
>
> Thanks for your patience. Alles gute ...
>
> You are correct. It seems to require a higher version (first time usleep is
used). Sort of throws me a curve ball as it took me days to set up an
environment that would actually compile mplayer (the gnu compiler doesn't
work) and now I can't get the thing to configure any longer.

Well, maybe I'll wait for someone to throw out another binary.

/re