[MPlayer-users] -bandwidth option being ignored, not utilizing available network bandwidth?

Joshua Smith bgcladd at gmail.com
Sun Jan 31 12:13:24 CET 2010

Just wanted to say after spending a whole lot of time messing with vpn
settings, specifically mtu, mssfix and encryption i've given up on samba and
decided it is the cause. Seems there is just too much overhead, I'm still
unsure why a file transfer produces far faster speeds than video playback
though. Tunneling ftp over the vpn has resulted in perfect playback.