[MPlayer-users] Fwd: MPlayer on OLD XP Laptop \ 4Jul10

Carl Eugen Hoyos cehoyos at ag.or.at
Mon Jul 5 13:13:49 CEST 2010

 <info <at> vtnd.de> writes:

> I gave you instructions on how to see what it would look like.
> And, we've read that before. I presume the more you annoy people by
> repeating that the less they will be willing to help you.

otoh, as long as you feed him he will continue to ask;-)

@OP: I am convinced that MPlayer is "faster" than VLC for all media files if
configured correctly and run with the right options.

And it is very, very, very unlikely that your problem is in any way related to
the usage of libswscale.

So:
1) Please don't break threads.
2) Please don't top-post
3) Please keep discussions on-list
4) Please post complete, uncut output (and command line) of your mplayer call
and if you don't understand 1, 2 or 3, please use Google (you know what Google
is and you understand 4, no?)

Please use gmane if are unable to follow rule 1, it will help you with 2.

Apart from that, please note that you act in an extremely inappropriate and rude
way on this list by not following these (simple) rules.

Carl Eugen