[MPlayer-users] Playing a DVD and mp3 Simultaneously with sync

Paul Huwe reicow at yahoo.com
Fri Jun 4 19:18:15 CEST 2010

I am somewhat of an audiofile, but the reason for my request is that I want to play an audio commentary along with the DVD. Hence I need syncing. I eventually need a front end that controls everything in a nice gui.. so I was hoping I could force mplayer to play two things simultaneously and use gmplayer (once I get that working) to be a front end.

Cheers,
Paul