[MPlayer-users] [OT] How to play PC CD-ROM track from an old Enhanced CD?

Reimar Döffinger Reimar.Doeffinger at gmx.de
Tue Jun 22 21:07:08 CEST 2010

On Tue, Jun 22, 2010 at 12:04:54PM -0400, Dave P wrote:
> I'm guessing the file I need to play is SR125.CDQ (51 MB).

That seems too small to me.

> I can upload files or the entire ISO if needed.

Are you sure the ISO would contain everything?
The most likely way is still a separate track/session in which
case e.g. an ordinary CD player would play it, playing it on
a computer may or may not be a lot more difficult.
Is those about 60 MB really all that's on the CD? You should be
able to see how full the CD is if you squint at it at the proper
angle, at 60 MB you would see just a small ring of data near the
middle. Hm, I guess if you never tried it before my explanation
probably won't help you much to figure it out.