[MPlayer-users] [OT] How to play PC CD-ROM track from an old Enhanced CD?

Henry defsyn at gmail.com
Tue Jun 22 21:22:22 CEST 2010

> > I can upload files or the entire ISO if needed.
>
> Are you sure the ISO would contain everything?

It's an enhanced CD image. That means it handles Apple as well as
PC operating systems. I would say that everything is on there. But that
does not necessarily mean that Windows can see everything.

There are some Macintosh Utility programs on linux that could be used.

You could use Joerg Schillings cdrtools to copy the image:
  readcd f=mymusic.raw dev=x,x,x

ftp://ftp.berlios.de/pub/cdrecord/

You can compile this using cygwin probably using the smake instead of make
also
programmed by Schilling. He has some pretty good documentation on
working with mac files (hierarchical file system [hfs]) in his mkiso doc
folder.

But if he has the original enchanced CD iso image file, you shouldn't have
to do that.