[MPlayer-users] Difference between original blu-ray m2ts and remuxed blu-ray m2ts?

Dâniel Fraga fragabr at gmail.com
Sat May 15 07:25:29 CEST 2010

On Fri, 14 May 2010 12:58:06 +0000 (UTC)
Carl Eugen Hoyos <cehoyos at ag.or.at> wrote:

> Could somebody kindly explain to me what happened to this very useful sample?
> (What we get instead meanwhile is the 32nd sample for a feature we know isn't
> currently supported well and some roundup spam.)

	??

	the problem was described on the initial message. There're some
artifacts on the beggining of the 20th Fox Century opening, but if we
process it through tsmuxer to remux it, the problem doesn't happen
anymore.

	So I don't understand why MPlayer shows artifacts with this one
and not with the remuxed one.

--
Linux 2.6.33: Man-Eating Seals of Antiquity