[MPlayer-users] A change to how -monitoraspect works?

Nix niks1024 at gmail.com
Sat Oct 9 22:36:59 CEST 2010

  Recompiled with sdl and xv support (no vdpau for my 7600 GT so can't
test that one).
Conclusions:
1) still incorrect with the gl video output driver when monitoraspect is
set to 16:10
2) slightly worse with x11 but I suspect that might not be related
(instead of black side borders it's panning so so that top and bottom
are outside of screen)
3) xv and gl2 act just like gl
4) sdl crashes (probably not related to this bug)
5) all video output drivers look fine when monitoraspect is not set or
is set to 4:3

nko