[MPlayer-users] FAAD: ERROR, too many payload bits read

Carl Eugen Hoyos cehoyos at ag.or.at
Thu Apr 7 00:22:31 CEST 2011

Newsy Paper <newspaperman_germany <at> yahoo.com> writes:

> "#" is only working with recorded ts files.
> Usually is put the stream to stdin of mplayer
> #dvbstream -o 8192 | mplayer -demuxer lavf -aid 1 -

I thought it should work...
Are the channels reported like for your sample?
[lavf] stream 0: audio (aac_latm), -aid 0, -alang geg
[lavf] stream 1: audio (aac_latm), -aid 1, -alang geg
[lavf] stream 2: audio (aac_latm), -aid 2, -alang geg

> > We will need a sample...
> Already put a sample in my first post.

Yes, sorry, I missed that it produces the errors you describe.
Are transmission errors possible?
(And btw, how do you receive the streams?)

Carl Eugen