[MPlayer-users] FAAD: ERROR, too many payload bits read

Newsy Paper newspaperman_germany at yahoo.com
Thu Apr 7 00:35:05 CEST 2011

> I thought it should work...
> Are the channels reported like for your sample?
> [lavf] stream 0: audio (aac_latm), -aid 0, -alang geg
>

> [lavf] stream 1: audio (aac_latm), -aid 1, -alang geg
>

> [lavf] stream 2: audio (aac_latm), -aid 2, -alang geg
yes I'm getting these information at beginning but '#' works only for recorded ts examples. Problem seems to appear only when reading data stream from stdin like shown here:
cat output2.ts | mplayer -demuxer lavf -

> Yes, sorry, I missed that it produces the errors you
> describe.
no problem ;)

> Are transmission errors possible?
> (And btw, how do you receive the streams?)
I receive the streams using a TT S2-3200 sat card with modified drivers. Channels can be found on Astra 3A 23.5° East 12661 MHZ Vertical SR 0.555 MS/s FEC 3/4

I don't think about stream errors, I use szap to tune that signal and BER is always 00000000

kind regards

Newsy