[MPlayer-users] [SOLVED] Gmplayer crash on the guimenu playlist

xeonitlinux xeonitlinux at yahoo.de
Mon Aug 1 19:22:32 CEST 2011

Sorry i was too fast. The problem have apear again.
Seems that the problem have something to do with
the the file gui.history in .mplayer
In this file it is the last file writen that is open with the player also the
last playlist. But in my case the file is empty.
Whe i write something in the file gui.history and save then it work.
a gdb backtrace show this:

Starting program: /usr/local/bin/gmplayer
MPlayer SVN-r33951-4.4.5 (C) 2000-2011 MPlayer Team

0x00007ffff2f12248 in g_utf8_validate () from /lib/libglib-2.0.so.0