[MPlayer-users] MEncoder Sound Really Messed Up

andrew at WARnux.com andrew at WARnux.com
Sun Jun 12 14:35:47 CEST 2011

> I'd also like to repeat that nearly every mencoder command line posted in the
> last year can be immediately replaced with a (usually well tested) FFmpeg
> command line. (I do know that there are features that cannot be easily replaced,
> but they are not typically asked for.)
>
> Carl Eugen
One of the common things I do with MEncoder is de-telecine video to take
29.97 down to 23.97 FPS using the pullup,softskip filters, but since the
7th of this month softskip hasn't been implemented in FFMpeg.  Has it
been implemented in the last 5 days or is there another way to do this?

Andrew