[MPlayer-users] Cinepak encoder options

Antonio Roberts antonio at hellocatfood.com
Wed Jun 22 01:52:40 CEST 2011

Thanks for that. I ran wine vfw2menc.exe.so -f cvid -d iccvid.dll -s
onepass.mcf but got this message

Z:\home\hellocatfood\Desktop\mplayer\TOOLS\vfw2menc.exe.so: The driver
doesn't provide a configure dialog

Does this mean that it is not at all possible to change the encoding
options for Cinepak?

Ant