[MPlayer-users] WIN32 codecs

Henry defsyn at gmail.com
Tue Mar 22 17:20:19 CET 2011

My english is not perfect and I don't understand all the sentences.

> I don't always understand what is important to display video on X11 and
> what is important to encode video with the command line.
> So I'm gonna to configure without this package.
>
> use the ./configure --help to see a list of available options.

And then use the dselect program in Debian (use the </> key to do a search
for available pre-compiled packages that will meet your needs. You need to
install the developer packages to be able to support your desired options.

libsdl-dev is one important debian package to install. There are others.

Thanxs for the help :)