[MPlayer-users] Compile error

Ashley M. Kirchner kirash4 at gmail.com
Sat May 28 00:36:21 CEST 2011

Well, I grabbed the source snapshot (which the page says is equivalent to an
svn export) since there is no svn installed on the system I'm compiling on.
The snapshot date it 2011-04-19 ...  So it seems the snapshots aren't being
updated properly.  The other tarbal, for 'svn checkout' is also dated
2011-04-19 ...