[MPlayer-users] dvdnav problems 32bit MinGW

Roger Pack rogerdpack2 at gmail.com
Wed Nov 9 19:23:40 CET 2011

On Sat, Nov 5, 2011 at 9:42 PM, Henry <defsyn at gmail.com> wrote:
>> I think that is wrong.
>> The issue is at least also if not only in MPlayer.
>> MPlayer uses off_t, and default MinGW does not have large file support.
>> Thus MPlayer has all kinds of issues playing files larger than 2GB.
>> You can find a fix e.g. here:
>> http://oss.netfarm.it/mplayer/misc/mingwrt_file64.diff
>> _
>>
> That fix does not work. Complains of previous defines and quits on errors.

Fix worked for me with gcc 4.5.1 at least.  I'd be happy to send it to
you if you want.
http://betterlogic.com/roger/2011/11/mplayer-dvddvdnav-mingw-woe was
my experience.
Did you do a make clean first? Did you do a reconfigure?
As a note, I don't get the warnings when compiling command.c
https://gist.github.com/1352353