[MPlayer-users] dvdnav problems 32bit MinGW

Henry defsyn at gmail.com
Wed Nov 9 23:05:29 CET 2011

ix does not work. Complains of previous defines and quits on errors.

> Fix worked for me with gcc 4.5.1 at least.  I'd be happy to send it to
> you if you want.
>  <http://betterlogic.com/roger/2011/11/mplayer-dvddvdnav-mingw-woe>

No, I got the fix to work. I was typing it in manually. Must have made a
mistake.

Compiled without errors on the newest svn as of today.

But the MinGW runtime fix still failed to fix the problem with dvdnav when
playing a factory DVD. It still goes back to the beginning after playing a
few episodes. Was playing Rambo III.