[MPlayer-users] libavfilter compile error (mingw32)

Nicolas George nicolas.george at normalesup.org
Sun Oct 16 12:14:18 CEST 2011

Le quartidi 24 vendémiaire, an CCXX, Carl Eugen Hoyos a écrit :
> I believe fixing compilation is important;-)

Of course.

> Unfortunately, there is something wrong with the echo/tr/sed combination when
> writing config.mak: Try ./configure --disable-vaapi --disable-vdpau (all
> hw-accels that are installed on your system) and run grep CONFIG_= config.mak.

I do not have vdpau, and --disable-vaapi does not seem to exist for mplayer.
What problem exactly do you see?

> Probably, but I don't even know what strtok_r does...

It is a string parsing/splitting utility. I must say I never liked its API
in the first place.

Stefano is currently pushing a custom implementation to libavutil; I do not
know if he read this list or if it is just a coincidence. But the good news
is that the problem will probably disappear.

Regards,

--
  Nicolas George