[MPlayer-users] how can i modify the av sync method ?

lean fu fulean at gmail.com
Fri Apr 13 12:25:37 CEST 2012

*Hi all:*
*
*Mplayer stutters seriously * on my machine while play  rmvb of D1 size ,
the cpu arch of my machine  is ARMV6, and run 600Mhz.

my playback experience is audio always smooth but video seems be totally
blocked , i found some other player  ,like vlc, is able to keep

video render  first ,and audio stutter, i want to know how i can modify the
av sync method  to get  this effect (audio sync to video) .

following is my setting :

"mplayer","-idle","-slave","-osdlevel","0","-vf","format=yv12","-noaspect","-nocorrect-pts","-quiet","-autosync","100","-mc","3.0","-framedrop".

i have also tried  "-nosound" instead of  -autosync","100",but not any
effect,audio decoded all the same.

could somebody tell me how i can solve thie probem ?