[MPlayer-users] how can i modify the av sync method ?

Krzysztof Duchnowski amidk75 at gmail.com
Fri Apr 13 13:21:53 CEST 2012

On 13.04.2012 12:25, lean fu wrote:

> following is my setting :
>
> "mplayer","-idle","-slave","-osdlevel","0","-vf","format=yv12","-noaspect","-nocorrect-pts","-quiet","-autosync","100","-mc","3.0","-framedrop".
>
> i have also tried  "-nosound" instead of  -autosync","100",but not any
> effect,audio decoded all the same.
>
> could somebody tell me how i can solve thie probem ?

AFAIK MPlayer always sync to audio and there is no settings to change that.
But 3 seconds A-V correction per frame with framedrop? I suspect it
drops as hell everything except an I and P frames, and RMVB have allot
of D frames (it's the main feature of it) that this settings drops.
If you stop dropping frames then autosync should do the rest.

I wonder... why do you use "-vf format=yv12" which don't do anything
except it sets next VF filter in chain to do it's job in yv12
colorspace, since you don't use any other filters after that...

As for shutters... VO and AO drivers change maybe?
What do you use on your ARM machine?

--
Krzysztof 'DK75' Duchnowski
GetFirefox - http://www.getfirefox.net/