[MPlayer-users] Unknown audio format on "Your Highness" BD

Alexander Roalter alex at roalter.it
Thu Aug 16 11:17:43 CEST 2012

After I have solved (somewhat) the problems with current mplayer, I was
able to play back the BD with the lavf demuxer, but ran into some major
issues with jerky playback, b/c the main feature is built up of single
clips (because two cuts of the movie are included), and where the movie
branches to different takes, stuttering happens, and seeking is a nightmare.

So I was wondering if I can expect to find PCM audio playback in the
normal demuxer anytime soon. The normal demuxer has no problems
navigating the same title, and I can seek as I want, and no stuttering.

I can upload a sample if needed (although upload.mplayerhq.hu seemed not
to be available the last time I tried (yesterday)).

--
cheers,
Alex