[MPlayer-users] segfault in ffh264vdpau codec?

Csillag Kristof csillag.kristof at gmail.com
Fri Feb 3 15:59:58 CET 2012

Hi,

I have encountered a H264 video file, which crashes mplayer
if I try to decode it with the [ffh264vdpau] codec.
Decoding the same file with the [ffh264] codec works properly,
even with the [vdpau] vo device.

I have compiled a proper error report about the problem
(with detailed system config, small example file, debug session log with
gdb, etc),
compressed it to a file named

     vdpau_h264_decode_crash_report.zip

, and I have tried to upload it to

     ftp://upload.mplayerhq.hu/incoming/

, as advised in the manual - but after the upload finished, I don't see
the file there;
maybe there is a mechanism to move it to somewhere else immediately?
(If so, then I can't provide a full URL.)

How can I help you to debug this?

Thank you for your help:

    Kristof