[MPlayer-users] Mplayer compiling failure

Carl Eugen Hoyos cehoyos at ag.or.at
Thu Jul 12 13:32:38 CEST 2012

Alexandre Schenberg <ale.schenberg <at> gmail.com> writes:

> I did it and the svn head demands ffmpeg already during the
> ./configure pass and as you might remember from the ffmpeg mail list,
> I still didn't solve the problem

Please do not top-post on all mailing lists related to MPlayer
and FFmpeg, it is considered rude.

Please test compilation of current MPlayer svn with current FFmpeg,
if it fails, please run "make" again and run "make V=1", then post
the complete, uncut output of the last run of make. (Please do not
post the complete, uncut output of the first run!)

MPlayer does not compile ffplay.c, so the error should not occur.

Carl Eugen