[MPlayer-users] Mplayer compiling failure

Alexandre Schenberg ale.schenberg at gmail.com
Sun Jul 15 10:28:25 CEST 2012

Okay, was able to generate the latest ffmpeg

However, this is what a receive: when I try to configure the latest svn source:

"sed: can't read ffmpeg/libavcodec/allcodecs.c: Not a directory
sed: can't read ffmpeg/libavcodec/allcodecs.c: Not a directory
sed: can't read ffmpeg/libavcodec/allcodecs.c: Not a directory
sed: can't read ffmpeg/libavcodec/allcodecs.c: Not a directory
sed: can't read ffmpeg/libavcodec/allcodecs.c: Not a directory
sed: can't read ffmpeg/libavformat/allformats.c: Not a directory
sed: can't read ffmpeg/libavformat/allformats.c: Not a directory
sed: can't read ffmpeg/libavformat/allformats.c: Not a directory
sed: can't read ffmpeg/libavfilter/allfilters.c: Not a directory
Checking for cc version ... 3.3.3
Checking for working compiler ...
Error: Compiler is not functioning correctly. Check your installation
and custom CFLAGS  .

Check "config.log" if you do not understand why it failed."

The config.log content:

"============ Checking for cc version ============
Result is: 3.3.3

============ Checking for working compiler ============

int main(void) { return 0; }

cc    /tmp/mplayer-configure-26573-9047/tmp.c -I. -Iffmpeg   -lm    -o /tmp/mpla
yer-configure-26573-9047/tmp
cc1: ffmpeg: Not a directory

config.log (END)"