[MPlayer-users] DVD subtitles appear briefly

Josh joshf87 at live.com
Sun May 27 07:41:06 CEST 2012

In DVDs, the subtitles only appear briefly. It happens on either ripped
DVDs or straight from disc and happens on every DVD and different
systems. I use SMPlayer (making MPlayer for SMPlayer), but I ran MPlayer
directly from command prompt and it still had the same problem. The last
MPlayer I built that I have that works with DVD subtitles is r34835 and
whatever ffmpeg was released at the same time. Here's the output but I
don't think it would be too helpful: http://pastebin.com/JLCi0guL

I wonder if anyone is having the same problem in their builds.

http://sourceforge.net/projects/smplayer/files/MPlayer%20builds/04_2012/mplayer-svn-34835-2.7z/download
http://sourceforge.net/projects/smplayer/files/Unstable/mplayer/mplayer-svn-34971.7z/download