[MPlayer-users] endpos for streamdump?

Steven Adeff adeffs.mythtv at gmail.com
Sat Nov 24 15:34:54 CET 2012

Hi!

I'm trying to create a script to capture a stream from a radio
station's streaming feed to be able to listen to later, I've got
everything working except how to get mplayer to stop dumping the
stream at a specific time. I thought the -endpos command would work,
but it does not seem to be, so either I'm using it wrong (-endpos
1:00:00 for one hour?), or I'm something something else?

Am I doing something wrong with endpos or does anyone has any thoughts
on how I can accomplish this if the endpos command won't work for what
I'm trying to accomplish?

thanks!