[MPlayer-users] Error occurring on q or >, not sure if mplayer or not

stan RegBur_Flydan8 at q.com
Thu Sep 27 21:34:18 CEST 2012

On Thu, 27 Sep 2012 18:58:30 +0000 (UTC)
Carl Eugen Hoyos <cehoyos at ag.or.at> wrote:

> stan <RegBur_Flydan8 <at> q.com> writes:
>
> > MPlayer interrupted by signal 11 in module: uninit_vo
> > - MPlayer crashed by bad usage of CPU/FPU/RAM.
> >   Recompile MPlayer with --enable-debug and make a 'gdb' backtrace
> > and disassembly. Details in
> > DOCS/HTML/en/bugreports_what.html#bugreports_crash.
>
> Did you consider reading this text?
>
> Carl Eugen

Yes.  But I also read the text following which says it might be
something other than mplayer.  Rather than going to the trouble of
tracing a program that might not even be at fault, I thought I would
ask if it is likely to be the culprit.  You're the experts.  You might
be able to say off the top of your head, given the symptoms, whether it
is mplayer or not.  Are you saying it is mplayer at fault, or likely
to be mplayer?  Or are you saying you have no idea?

Thanks.