[MPlayer-users] Error occurring on q or >, not sure if mplayer or not

Carl Eugen Hoyos cehoyos at ag.or.at
Thu Sep 27 21:48:50 CEST 2012

stan <RegBur_Flydan8 <at> q.com> writes:

> > > MPlayer interrupted by signal 11 in module: uninit_vo
> > > - MPlayer crashed by bad usage of CPU/FPU/RAM.
> > >   Recompile MPlayer with --enable-debug and make a 'gdb' backtrace
> > > and disassembly. Details in
> > > DOCS/HTML/en/bugreports_what.html#bugreports_crash.
> >
> > Did you consider reading this text?

> Yes.  But I also read the text following which says it might be
> something other than mplayer.

I was under the impression the following text says
"We can't and won't help unless you provide this
information when reporting a possible bug." ...

[...]

> Or are you saying you have no idea?

I could guess but if you are unable to follow the
suggestions, you could at least post your command
line together with complete, uncut console output.

Carl Eugen