[MPlayer-users] mplayer -sb and -endpos with -dumpstream

Ilja Sekler ilja_sekler_ at gmx.de
Wed Apr 3 20:43:41 CEST 2013

Am 03.04.2013 16:52, schrieb Krzysztof Duchnowski:

> But did you tried 'Project X' or 'tsMuxeR' ('tsMuxerGUI')?

Avidemux 2.6 works perfectly for this purpose. To record the stream, use

tzap -a N -r <channel_name>

for tuning and 'dd' to write the transport stream from
/dev/dvb/adapterN/dvr0 to a file. Then open the file in Avidemux.

Please note that the GTK version of Avidemux GUI was broken the last
time I tried it half a year ago. The qt4 version works.

--
Regards

Ilja