[MPlayer-users] Crash with the VDPAU decoder

Ilja Sekler ilja_sekler_ at gmx.de
Thu Mar 21 18:31:54 CET 2013

Hello,

MPlayer r36037 crashes immediately when trying to play MPEG2 videos with
'-vc ffmpeg12vdpau' or H264 videos with '-vc ffh264vdpau', but plays the
same videos fine with the internal decoder. I ran into this yesterday
for the first time after a prolonged break in MPlayer testing, so I
can't say when the crash had been introduced.

I have a NVIDIA graphics card (GeForce GTX 550 Ti), binary driver
version 310.32. OS: Fedora 17 x86_64.

gzip'ped gdb log attached.

Thanks,

--