[MPlayer-users] My cropping question revisited.

houghi houghi at houghi.org
Fri Sep 27 12:22:45 CEST 2013

On Thu, Sep 26, 2013 at 05:04:19PM -0400, Gene Heskett wrote:
> And those formats are exactly the ones that return a black screen.

Command and output please. For all I know you are trying to watch
/dev/null

So please give some details om what you are EXACTLY doing. We are already
aware that 'It does not work.'.
Also let us know if it is the files or really the camera that gives you a
problem.
Can you put the files on your PC and do they still produce the same
result? Are you able to put them online, so others can try them out?

For all: Please read http://www.catb.org/esr/faqs/smart-questions.html
For me it is extrenmely frustrating that I want to help, but get not
enough feedback on doing so.

Sorry if I offended anybody by my tone.

houghi
--
This is written under the inluence of the following: