[MPlayer-users] My cropping question revisited.

houghi houghi at houghi.org
Fri Sep 27 14:36:47 CEST 2013

On Fri, Sep 27, 2013 at 07:20:35AM -0400, Gene Heskett wrote:
> It will be time consuming to duplicate my setup with linuxcnc, and thats
> asking way too much of the list.

The ONLY thing I am asking is to give the output of e.g.
houghi at penne : mplayer -option 1 -option 2 -option 3 /dev/video0
MPlayer dev-SVN-r35127-4.7-openSUSE Linux 12.3 (x86_64)-Packman (C)
2000-2012 MPlayer Team
mplayer: could not connect to socket
mplayer: No such file or directory
<Snip all the rest of the output. Please do NOT snip it showing yours!>

The above would already be a good start. Do that next week when you can
get to the hardware. (Obviously with the command and output you use)

That way people here have much more to work with and giving advice and
feedback to you becomes not so much a guessing game.

houghi
--
This is written under the inluence of the following: