[MPlayer-users] My cropping question revisited.

houghi houghi at houghi.org
Fri Sep 27 18:40:35 CEST 2013

On Fri, Sep 27, 2013 at 11:56:23AM -0400, Gene Heskett wrote:
> So the camera is not plugged in.

We will then wait till you have it.

> Have not heard of that one, never been across the little salt pond. Born
> too late to have the military foot the bill I guess.  Played one of the
> youtube hits, pretty good even if I don't understand what I perceive as
> German.  The world has lots of talented music makers. :)

It is Dutch.

I have a script that plays a new song each time I write an email. The one
playing now is from one of the best albums ever made. Not very well known,
especialy not in Europe. Had to import the LP from the US before CDs or
Amazon or the like existed.

Now I try to listen to bandcamp.com music as much as possible. Great stuff
there that isn't the standard mainstream.

houghi
--
This is written under the inluence of the following: