[MPlayer-users] Inverse Telecine and JPEG Extraction

James Board jpboard2 at yahoo.com
Sun Sep 29 19:06:09 CEST 2013

>Mencoder can't output to more than one file at once.

>If you want that you have to build that yourself, e.g. with vo yuv4mpeg,
>pipes and "tee".

How about if I modified the source code for myself?  To do this, I'd
need to find the place in the source code right before mencoder sends the
raw video data to the muxer that creates the output file.  Then I can insert
a call to a WriteJPEG subroutine.  Do you know where in the source code
that is?

>Also "don't seem to be displayable images" isn't very useful information.
>It works for me.

Sorry.  I try to display the image with 'xv', and it won't display.  Instead it displays
a text window with teh characters in the image file.

Thanks