[MPlayer-users] pulseaudio failing at passthrough

Alexander Roalter alex at roalter.it
Fri Feb 14 22:56:49 CET 2014

On 14.02.2014 22:47, Alexander Roalter wrote:

>> I actually committed a variant that I think is relatively low-risk and
>> should avoid the issue.
> Yes, no more silence on chapter breaks. Thanks!

Oh, and BTW, since when doesn't the # key not allow to change audio
channels anymore? The OSD for "Audio: (128) en" appears, but I can press
all I want, it doesn’t change channel. (also happens with dvd://)

My normal mplayer version which I use for everyday playback is rather
old (r35211), where this behavior was not present.

--
Cheers,
Alex