[MPlayer-users] Unable to install mplayer

BART FALZARANO bfalzarano at gmail.com
Fri Jun 13 19:01:21 CEST 2014

Thanks Reimar.  I will download latest SVN and give that a try.  I'm compiling on a customized linux kernel, which was originally Ubuntu.  The device I'm compiling on is a mobile tablet device http://www.micile.com
It's an Allwinner A20 Dual Camera Capacitive WIFI 1.2GHZ MID Tablet.

Best regards,
Bart