[MPlayer-users] Unable to install mplayer

Reimar Döffinger Reimar.Doeffinger at gmx.de
Fri Jun 13 19:49:26 CEST 2014

On Fri, Jun 13, 2014 at 10:01:21AM -0700, BART FALZARANO wrote:
> Thanks Reimar.  I will download latest SVN and give that a try.  I'm compiling on a customized linux kernel, which was originally Ubuntu.  The device I'm compiling on is a mobile tablet device http://www.micile.com
> It's an Allwinner A20 Dual Camera Capacitive WIFI 1.2GHZ MID Tablet.

On an A20 I think you definitely want to compile the latest version
since I think the 1.1 release has some (small?) issues with the VDPAU
support for it (or did you already try libvdpau-sunxi and it worked?)
Either way I can tell you that your system headers should contain this:
/usr/include/bits/in.h:#define IPV6_JOIN_GROUP          20
If that file doesn't contain this, you should probably look for
updated/fixed system headers.
If this really is the issue, I suspect you will get the same issue even
with SVN MPlayer.