[MPlayer-users] Playing 3d O/U files

NdK ndk.clanbo at gmail.com
Sat Mar 28 14:34:53 CET 2015

Il 28/03/2015 13:30, Reimar Döffinger ha scritto:

> I know it is the latest release, but trying latest SVN version might be a good idea.
I'll try, but never had any luck in the past: my problems were always
the same both in release and svn :(

> Use e.g. -aspect 16/18 to override the aspect value.
Does not change anything :(

But since I forgot of -aspect, I tried to tell it to use 32/9: that
fills the screen, but isn't detected as 3d :(

But "pseudo random testing" ( :-) ) sometimes leads to good results:
using -aspect 16/9 is "right". At least it fills the screen and gets
detected as 3d. But seems to overload the CPU (AMD X4!), probably
because of the line:
VO: [vdpau] 1920x2160 => 3840x2160 Planar YV12  [fs]

Isn't 3840x216 at 60Hz "a bit" over HDMI 1.4, too?

> -vo gl also has a few more options related to stereo handling, though they probably make no difference for that issue.
On nvidia cards seems slower than -vo vdpau.

BYtE,
 Diego.