[MPlayer-users] Question: making mplayer run as a windows service

Eric Tullock etullock at blackberry.com
Wed May 24 17:28:51 EEST 2017

Paolo,

That is what I was hoping. I am doing some testing with it now. I have it running and also having a powershell script check it every minute and it will notify me if it stops.

I'll let everyone know what I find out. If it doesn't stop in 25 hours I'll call that "never ending".

Thanks for the advice and help. Greatly appreciate it.

Eric