[FFmpeg-devel] [RFC] Release 6.1

Derek Buitenhuis derek.buitenhuis at gmail.com
Tue Sep 26 19:27:23 EEST 2023

On 9/26/2023 4:30 PM, Anton Khirnov wrote:
> This is disingenuous sophistry, and honestly I find it insulting that
> you expect people to swallow it.

I have been pretty silent on list, but as one of the people who has
access to the Twitter account as a delegate (but who was locked out
at the time of the tweet), it offensive to me on a personal level to
insnuate that it is at all comparable to any tweet (few though they
are) I have made, or that the situation is comparable.

It reads to me like purposely playing dumb. We aren't.

- Derek