[FFmpeg-devel] STF SoWs

Ronald S. Bultje rsbultje at gmail.com
Wed Feb 7 03:38:13 EET 2024

Hi,

On Tue, Feb 6, 2024 at 6:04 PM Michael Niedermayer <michael at niedermayer.cc>
wrote:

> I think you should sign a SoW that has "Merged in git master" as a
> Deliverable

I already did. It was fine.

> PS: do you have a single person willing to sign this Deliverable you
> want ?
> If not, how will the STF thing work ?

You're asking for community input for your proposal, I gave comments as
requested. It's OK to disagree on things, happens all the time. You can A)
ignore my suggestions and submit the proposal to STF anyway, B) submit a
proposal to STF as yourself rather than as FFmpeg (but for the same tasks,
on FFmpeg), C) submit a proposal using another company/non-profit (e.g.
fflabs), D) not submit a proposal to STF, or E) something else ???

Ronald