[MPlayer-dev-eng] Defining MPlayers RGB color formats

Reimar Döffinger Reimar.Doeffinger at stud.uni-karlsruhe.de
Fri Jul 23 15:34:19 CEST 2004

Hi,
I made a list how OpenGL defines the RGB/BGR color formats and how
MPlayer defines them on little-endian (see attachment). What I'd like to
have ASAP is:

1) someone telling me what format they have on big-endian, adding
missing formats if there are any.
2) agreement on how they are/should be defined (probably the current
implementation is ok, although I find it a bit weird)
3) correcting DOCS/tech/colorspaces.txt and adding definitions as in my
list, with short C-code snippets. At the same time I would fix vo_gl to
actually work with (probably) all.

Greetings,
Reimar Döffinger