[mplayer] nVidia support yes or no?

Jeroen jeroen at eastsite.nl
Wed Feb 21 14:56:27 CET 2001

Hi,

I just downloaded the latest release of MPlayer (0.11pre24) and i was
wondering if there is an option to compile it with opengl support
(compilation starts bitchin` about glx.h and gl.h if i user --enable-gl
with ./configure)
I read the docs... in the FAQ is said that it's a known bug that it
doesn't work with nVidia's binary shit, but in the README and README.org
is said: "- gl:   OpenGL renderer, requires Utah-GLX or DRI or nVidia's
new driver".
if nVidia shit IS supported, can you tell me where i can find the glx.h
and gl.h or what i am doing wrong. (other opengl apps ARE running under
X4.0.2)

Thank you! :)

--
Jeroen Ubbink